Basic search help
search in DG Library
Some basic facts
- Minimum length of the query is 3 characters. You can not search "a", "ab" or "a " etc.
- Search is always case insensitive. A search for "bipolar coordinate" is the same as a search for "Bipolar Coordinate".
- Generally, punctuation is ignored, including @#$%^&*()=+\ and other special characters.
- Keep it simple. If you're looking for a particular object, just enter its name, or as much of its name as you can recall. Do not enter too much words.
- Use listing By Category and By Alphabet to search needed object. Explore Image Gallery for visual Library review.